Teens will decide who bakes the best brownies in Wilmington!
Entries will be judged in three categories: Taste and Flavor; Appearance and Presentation; and Creativity and Uniqueness.
1st Prize: Unlimited bragging rights and $50
Runner-ups: Chocolate gifts
• This competition is in the spirit of community and fun.
• Contestants may enter as individuals or as a group. Families are encouraged to enter. There are no age restrictions; if you can bake, you can enter.
• All entries must be prepared and baked at home, from scratch. No prepared mixes or frostings allowed.
• All entries must contain chocolate.
• All entries must be baked in an 8 x 8 (approx.) disposable pan.
• Bring a copy of your recipe with your brownies.
• Brownies become the property of the library to be sold at will.
• Registration form must be filled out and returned to the library by Saturday, February 16, 5 pm.
• Brownies must be delivered to the library on Tuesday between 9 am - 6 pm.
Watch the judging at 7 pm and enjoy the brownies afterward.
To enter, fill out the form below and click Submit or print a form and return it to the library.
Wilmington Memorial Library
175 Middlesex Ave.
Wilmington, MA 01887
Main Phone: (978) 658-2967
Youth Services: (978) 694-2098
Hours & Directions
M-Th 9am-9pm, Fri 9am-5pm
Sat 9am-5pm (closed Saturdays during summer)