Please read before booking a pass!
- Passes may be picked up at the first floor desk the day before use. Please pick up your pass by 12:00 noon on the day of use. If the pass is not cancelled or picked up by 12:00 noon, a $5.00 fine will be applied to the library card under which the pass was reserved.
- We only have one pass per museum per day. Please cancel your pass if unable to use as others may be waiting. Passes may be cancelled by doing the following:
- Click the Reserve Museum Pass Now link below.
- Click My Passes under the calendar on the next page.
- Put in your library card number and click Submit.
- Click Continue on the confirmation page that comes up.
- Click Cancel This Reservation button on the next page.
- Click OK to the message that pops up.
How to Reserve:
- Museum passes are limited to Wilmington residents who have a valid Wilmington library card in good standing (less than $10 in fines per MVLC policy).
- Our reservation system will ask for a library barcode number in addition to a PIN, which will be the last four digits of the phone number given at registration unless the password was changed by the patron.
- Passes are limited to one per family per day.
- During school vacation weeks, passes are limited to one per family per week.
- Passes may be booked up to 30 days in advance. Users are limited to 4 passes during this time period. If a museum pass has been booked, that museum pass may not be booked for another date until the first booking has passed.
Museum passes are funded by the following community organizations. Thank you!
New England Aquarium - Wilmington Sons of Italy
Museum of Science, Mass Audubon Sanctuaries - Community Fund
Children's Museum - We're One Wilmington
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Museum of Fine Arts - Arts Council
Imajine That, Discovery Museum, Peabody Essex Museum, Einstein's Workshop, Zoo New England, and Annual Parks Pass - Friends of the Library