Please read before booking a pass!
*Starting April 1, 2013 a $5.00 fine will be charged if a pass is not picked up by 12:00 noon on day of use.
- Passes may be picked up at the first floor desk the day before use. Please pick up your pass by 12:00 noon on the day of use. If the pass is not cancelled or picked up by 12:00 noon, a $5.00 fine will be applied to the library card under which the pass was reserved.
- We only have one pass per museum per day. Please cancel your pass if unable to use as others may be waiting. Passes may be cancelled at any time by calling the library.
- Passes that must be returned should be put in the outside book drop by 8:30 a.m. the following day. Passes that must be returned are marked on the museum pass folder. Late fee is $10 per day with a $30 maximum. Dated coupon passes are collected at the museum and do not need to be returned.
How to Reserve:
- Museum passes are limited to Wilmington residents who have a valid Wilmington library card in good standing (less than $10 in fines per MVLC policy).
- Our reservation system will ask for a library barcode number in addition to a PIN, which will be the last four digits of the phone number given at registration unless the password was changed by the patron.
- Passes are limited to one per family per day.
- During school vacation weeks, passes are limited to one per family per week.
- Passes may be booked up to 60 days in advance. Users are limited to eight passes during this time period. If a museum pass has been booked, that museum pass may not be booked for another date until the first booking has passed.
Museum passes are funded by the following community organizations. Thank you!
Einstein's Workshop - Einstein's Workshop
Aquarium - Sons of Italy
Museum of Science - Community Fund
Children's Museum - Women of Wilmington
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Museum of Fine Arts - Arts Council
Imajin That, Discovery Museum, Peabody Essex Museum, Zoo New England, and Annual Parks Pass - Friends of the Library